When working with other fellow teachers

Get accurate phone number list only here
JouyntoSEOUK

When working with other fellow teachers

Post by JouyntoSEOUK »

During my tenure as the supervisor of the Human Resources MBA program, I faced all of the above challenges. The teacher's code then contained the following sections: Organization of the learning process. Ethics and loyalty. Communication with listeners. Professional activity. The code was brought to the teacher, and he, in turn, studied and signed the document, pledging to adhere to its rules. After a while, it became interesting to find out which elements of the Code are considered really important by students and graduates of MBA programs.

Therefore in one part of the study, the respondents were asked the question: “What Russia WhatsApp Number List elements, in your opinion, must be included in the MBA teacher's code” (in the survey, no more than 4 elements from the proposed ones should be noted). And here is what respondents, students and MBA graduates think: Permanent professional development of the teacher - 26.0%. Team approach - 19.2%. Customer focus - 17.8%. Business ethics - 17.8%. Confidentiality of information on training - 11.0%. Representing the interests of the business school in the learning process and beyond - 8.2%. Interestingly, the element “Team approach when working with other fellow teachers”, which is also important for a business school, took second place in the ranking, that is, here the interests and priorities coincide, but the element “Representing the interests of a business school in learning process and beyond.

The students themselves consider the code to be the least significant. Professional competencies of an MBA teacher We gave students the opportunity to rate competencies by importance, based on a competency model created by me based on many years of teaching practice at the MBA and the experience of building teams of business school teachers. Rating of the importance of professional competencies of teachers for MBA students and graduates: Expert knowledge in the taught area and discipline - 98%.